Adriana White Mother of Pearl Mirror
Set on a wooden back, Mother of Pearl is skilfully hand cut into a beautiful leaf and floral design before being inlaid into white resin on a scalloped crown mirror. Each mirror is hand crafted in India & each piece takes a team of skilled craftsmen a week to complete.
- H124 x W70cm.
- Weight: 10kg.
- Made of wood and mother of pearl inlay.
- Features a sawtooth ring hanger.
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, colour and pattern may vary.
This item is delivered using our Specialist Fragile Items Service;
- To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, your mirror will be delivered to a safe place or just inside your door.
- Our delivery team will not take any unwanted packaging away with them at this time.
- Delivery usually takes place 5-10 working days after ordering, and will be organised in a mutually convenient time slot.
- £30.00 within Mainland UK for a single large mirror
- You will be upgraded to our Specialist Furniture Service for £48.00 if you order a mirror with any other items.
You will be upgraded to our Specialist Furniture Service for £48.00 if you order a mirror with any other items.
For international orders please click here for information.
Delivery costs are applied per order, not per item. You will only pay delivery for the largest/heaviest item in your order.
Unfortunately this item is not eligible for express delivery.
Click here for more information on delivery, collection and returns.
If you aren't totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition within 28 days for a full refund, excluding original delivery charges.
If you'd like to return an unwanted item ordered online or over the phone please complete the returns form in your parcel and return items to:
- Graham & Green Returns, Unit 1 Bumpers Way, Bumpers Farm, Chippenham, SN14 6LH
You are responsible for covering the cost of returning items to us. We are happy to arrange a collection for unwanted items at a charge of £10.00 per box for a standard delivery order, £15.00 per box for an extra-large parcel and £48.00 for furniture and fragile items. To organise this, please contact our customer services team on 01225 418 200.
Standard delivery items purchased online or by telephone may also be returned in person to our Bayswater store within 28 days of receipt for a refund, or 40 days for account credit, or returned via your local Post Office at a charge of £6.95 per box. Please get in touch and we can arrange this for you.
Store and Post Office returns are limited to standard delivery items only; excludes extra-large, mirror and furniture delivery.
For more information on exchanges, returning items bought in store, returning faulty items, returning bespoke items, and returning Outlet store items please visit our Returns information page here.