Classic Grey Mother of Pearl Chest of Drawers
Exquisitely handcrafted in Jaipur, India by a team of skilled artisans, our Classic Mother of Pearl Inlay chest of drawers contains artisan quality synonymous with exotic G&G style. Crafted from sustainable mango wood, individual pieces of mother of pearl have been lovingly hand carved and fixed into grey resin to create a beautiful floral design. Featuring two wide drawers, ideal for storing your larger belongings, and a further two smaller drawers that are perfect for organising your accessories.
- H86.5 x W107 x D50cm.
- Made of mango wood and mother of pearl.
- Blot spills and dust with a clean dry cloth.
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, size, colour and pattern may vary.
- Please note, these drawers do not sit on runners. If some slight sticking does occur, we recommend rubbing a bar of soap along the edges to make the pull more smooth.
We’ve temporarily closed our warehouse for the wellbeing of our team and our deliveries are on hold for now. You’re welcome to place an order with code GGSLEEP to enjoy 20% off and we'll dispatch your order as soon as we're open again.
This item is delivered using our Specialist Furniture Service; a two-man white glove team.
- To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, our delivery team are not entering customer homes and will leave your bed in a safe place or just inside your door.
- Our delivery team will not assemble furniture in your room of choice at this time, but will happily come back at a later date.
- Our delivery team will not take any unwanted packaging away at this time.
- Delivery usually takes place within 5 to 10 working days after ordering, and will be organised in a mutually convenient time slot. Please allow up to 14 working days after ordering.
- £48.00 within Mainland UK
A quote is required for delivery outside of mainland UK; order as normal and our customer care team will be in touch. For more information, please click here.
For international orders please click here for information.
Delivery costs are applied per order, not per item.
About The Service
We group deliveries together to reduce cost and extra emissions, but if you would like to receive your standard delivery items before your furniture items we recommend placing two orders.
All of our furniture items are delivered by Ash Logistics within a mutually convenient time slot.
Unfortunately, due to their size and weight we cannot deliver beds to locations outside of mainland UK.
For more information on delivery, collection and returns please click here.
During this time we’re unable to accept any returns or arrange Parcelforce and furniture collections. We’ve extended our returns policy by 30 days from the date we re-open again. If you’d like to make a return, please email our customer services team on firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to keep you updated.