Classic Grey Mother of Pearl Chest of Drawers
Exquisitely handcrafted in Jaipur, India by a team of skilled artisans, our Classic Mother of Pearl Inlay chest of drawers exudes the G&G signature of artisan made quality. Crafted from sustainable mango wood, individual pieces of mother of pearl have been lovingly hand carved and set into dove grey resin to create a beautiful floral design. Featuring two wide drawers, ideal for storing clothes and linens, and a further two smaller drawers that are perfect for organising your accessories.
- H86.5 x W107 x D50cm.
- Includes two small drawers and two large drawers.
- Small drawers: H14.5 x W40cm x D34.5cm | Large drawers: H14.5 x W89 x D34.5cm.
- Made of mango wood, resin and mother of pearl.
- Our Mother of Pearl collection is crafted in India by highly skilled craftsmen using traditional techniques that have been passed down over generations.
- This product is made by hand from natural materials with each piece being individually placed and then set in resin so the colour, finish and pattern will vary and natural variations and imperfections can be expected to add to the charm of this unique piece.
- We recommend taking care when using and moving this product as knocks and bumps may lead to surface damage.
- To avoid watermarks and heat damage, do not place items such as ceramics, tableware or glassware directly onto the surface of any of our furniture without the protection of a heat resistant mat, coaster and/or trivet as this could mark the surface. Clean with a soft dry cloth.
- Please note, these drawers do not sit on runners. If some slight sticking does occur, we recommend rubbing a bar of soap along the edges to make the pull more smooth.
This item is delivered using our Specialist Furniture Service; a two-man white glove team.
- £48.00 within Mainland UK
- Delivery usually takes place within 2 weeks.
- Our delivery team will email you to organise a convenient delivery date.
- Our delivery team will carry your beautiful new things into your room of choice.
Delivery costs are applied per order, not per item. For more information on our deliveries, collections and returns, please click here.
We want you to love every item you receive, but we understand that there are times when you may want to arrange a return. For more information and for the terms and conditions of our returns policy, please click here.
Please note, we’re unable to accept in-store returns of orders placed online.