Maxi Grey Mother of Pearl Mirror
Exquisitely handcrafted in Jaipur by a team of skilled craftsmen. Individual pieces of mother-of-pearl have been lovingly hand-carved and fixed into subtle grey resin, on a sustainable mango wood frame to create a beautiful floral design for the sophisticated neutral home.
- H120 x W70cm.
- Weight: 12kg.
- Includes a tongue and groove hanging fixture.
- Can be hung horizontally or vertically.
- Made from mango wood, resin and mother of pearl.
- Our Mother of Pearl collection is crafted in India by highly skilled craftsmen using traditional techniques that have been passed down over generations.
- This product is made by hand from natural materials with each piece being individually placed and then set in resin so the colour, finish and pattern will vary and natural variations and imperfections can be expected to add to the charm of this unique piece.
- We recommend taking care when using and moving this product as knocks and bumps may lead to surface damage.
- Clean with a soft dry cloth.
This item is delivered using our Specialist Fragile Items Service;
- £30.00 within Mainland UK
- Delivery usually takes place within 2 weeks.
- Our delivery team will email you to organise a convenient delivery date.
- Our delivery team will carry your beautiful new things into your room of choice and take away the packaging.
We want you to love every item you receive, but we understand that there are times when you may want to arrange a return. For more information and for the terms and conditions of our returns policy, please click here.
Please note, we’re unable to accept in-store returns of orders placed online.