Farringdon Umbrella Stand
Named after the urban Farringdon Road in London this industrial style umbrella stand is crafted from hand-welded steel rods and finished with a matt lacquer seal. A simple square design featuring cross bars and the iconic ball tops, this piece makes the perfect addition to your hallway.
– Expected back 10 Dec 2020
- H58 x W25 x D25cm.
- Made of steel.
- Matte lacquer seal.
- Welding marks will be visible due to the nature of the material and manufacture.
- Comes with a flat base to avoid umbrellas falling through.
- For indoor use only.
- To clean, wipe with a damp cloth.
This item is a Standard Parcel:
- £5.95 within mainland UK
- £15.00 outside mainland UK
- Please allow 5-7 working days for delivery
- Parcelforce will email your delivery date and one hour time slot
Delivery costs are applied per order, not per item. For more information on our deliveries, collections and returns, please click here.
Our deliveries are taking a little longer than usual at the moment. Please be assured that our small and safely distanced warehouse team is working hard to get orders out as quickly as possible. We'd like to thank you for bearing with us during this busy time and apologise for any inconvenience caused.
We want you to love every item you receive, but we understand that there are times when you may want to arrange a return. For more information and for the terms and conditions of our returns policy, please click here.
Please note, we’re unable to accept in-store returns of orders placed online.