Umberto Three Drawer Brass Sideboard
Art deco inspired, our Umberto brass sideboard is a distinctive piece promising timeless style. Made from mango wood, the brass finish gives it a luxurious quality complemented by the iron framework. Ample storage space is concealed behind three drawers and two large cupboard doors, ideal for stowing away everyday household items.
Psst, click here to download our handy guide to check if your new furniture will fit correctly into your space before you order.
- H77 x W142 x D43cm.
- Constructed from mango wood.
- Due to the natural nature of mango wood, the colour may vary slightly.
- Features three drawers and two doors.
- Some simple assembly required to attach the legs.
- Due to the nature of brass, the colour may change when exposed to air and natural oils and develop a natural patina over time.
- We recommend cleaning with a soft dry cloth to remove dust. If you decide on using a chemical-based cleaner please read instructions carefully. This will change the overall look of your piece and will lighten the item. Brass cleaner should be used with caution to restore sheen. Please note, even regular cleaning cannot prevent metal tarnishing, however this will give your item a lovely antiqued finish.
- To avoid watermarks and heat damage, do not place items such as ceramics, tableware or glassware directly onto the surface of any of our furniture without the protection of a heat resistant mat, coaster and/or trivet as this could mark the surface.
This item is delivered using our Specialist Furniture Service; a two-man white glove team.
- £48.00 within Mainland UK
- Delivery usually takes place within 14 working days.
- Our delivery team will email you to organise a convenient delivery date.
- Our delivery team will carry your beautiful new things into your room of choice.
Delivery costs are applied per order, not per item. For more information on our deliveries, collections and returns, please click here.
Our deliveries are taking a little longer than usual at the moment. Please be assured that our small and safely distanced warehouse team is working hard to get orders out as quickly as possible. We'd like to thank you for bearing with us during this busy time and apologise for any inconvenience caused.
We want you to love every item you receive, but we understand that there are times when you may want to arrange a return. For more information and for the terms and conditions of our returns policy, please click here.
Please note, we’re unable to accept in-store returns of orders placed online.