Planting for Honeybees Book
Of the 25,000 known species of bee worldwide, only seven species are honeybees, and the shrinking of green spaces has placed them in danger. Planting for Honeybees shows you how you can help these delightful pollinators to flourish by creating a habitat for them. No matter how small or large your space, from a window ledge in the city to a country garden, Sarah Wyndham Lewis offers practical advice on which plants to grow, and when and where to plant them.
- H18.5 x W13.5cm.
- Written by Sarah Wyndham Lewis.
- 144 pages.
- Hardback format.
- ISBN: 9781787131460
This item is a Standard Parcel:
- £5.95 within mainland UK
- £15.00 to UK Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland and Republic of ireland
- Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery
- Express 1-2 day delivery available for Mainland UK.
- Parcelforce will email your delivery date and one hour time slot
Delivery costs are applied per order, not per item. For more information on our deliveries, collections and returns, please click here.
We want you to love every item you receive, but we understand that there are times when you may want to arrange a return. For more information and for the terms and conditions of our returns policy, please click here.
Please note, we’re unable to accept in-store returns of orders placed online.