Nagaland is a remote state in Northeast India. Inhabited by seventeen tribes, each unique in character with their own customs, dress and language. These tribes were once in fierce battle with each other but are now living in harmony and are renowned for the art and craft forms. This striking range of cushions are based on traditional tribal designs and have been named after the Nagaland region where the designs originated.
Our supplier employs women across the region who work on looms in their own homes, hand-weaving each cushion and working on designs which reflect their own family tribe history. As each cushion is handmade, slight variations may occur. This is considered part of their unique charm.
- Square cushions (Tri Sanis, Tri Noksen, Sanis, Pungro & Noksen): H45 x W45cm.
- Long Rectangular cushions (Dimapur & Unguma): H40 x W60cm.
- Rectangular cushion (Tuli): H35 x W50cm.
- Made of cotton,
- Plain cream canvas on the back.
- Zip fastening.
- Feather filled pad included.
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, colour and pattern may vary.
This item is delivered using our Speedy Standard Service, and will take 2-3 working days for dispatch and delivery.
- £5.95 within Mainland UK
- £15.00 outside Mainland UK
For international orders please click here for information.
If you need your parcel in a hurry, order using our Express Morning Service.
- Orders placed by 2pm Monday-Thursday will be delivered before noon the next working day.
- Orders placed by 2pm on Friday will be delivered before noon the following Monday.
- Orders placed after 2pm on Friday will be delivered before noon the following Tuesday.
- £10.00 within Mainland UK
Delivery costs are applied per order, not per item. You will only pay delivery for the largest/heaviest item in your order.
All of our standard parcels are delivered with Parcelforce, a signature is required upon receipt.
Click here for more information on delivery, collection and returns.
If you aren't totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition within 14 days for a full refund, excluding original delivery charges.
If you'd like to return an unwanted item ordered online or over the phone please complete the returns form in your parcel and return items to:
- Graham & Green Returns, Unit 1 Bumpers Way, Bumpers Farm, Chippenham, SN14 6LH
You are responsible for covering the cost of returning items to us. We are happy to arrange a collection for unwanted items at a charge of £10.00 per box for a standard delivery order, £15.00 per box for an extra-large parcel and £48.00 for furniture and fragile items. To organise this, please contact our customer services team on 01225 418 200.
Standard delivery items purchased online or by telephone may also be returned in person to our Bayswater store within 14 days of receipt for a refund, or 28 days for account credit. Store returns are limited to standard delivery items only; excludes extra large, mirror and furniture delivery.
For more information on exchanges, returning items bought in store, returning faulty items, returning bespoke items, and returning Outlet store items please visit our Returns information page here.