Malique Bone Inlay Console Table
A contemporary twist on our classic bone inlay furniture. Each individual piece within the monochrome Malique console table is hand-carved by talented artisans into slender, rectangular shapes and set in resin to create a geometric design atop a sculptural black iron frame.
Read all about how our inlay furniture is made on our blog.
- H77 x W120 x D36cm.
- Made of iron, resin and responsibly sourced bone.
- Our Bone Inlay collection is crafted in India by highly skilled craftsmen using traditional techniques that have been passed down over generations.
- This product is made by hand from natural materials with each piece being individually placed and then set in resin so the colour, finish and pattern will vary and natural variations and imperfections can be expected to add to the charm of this unique piece.
- We recommend taking care when using and moving this product as knocks and bumps may lead to surface damage.
- To avoid watermarks and heat damage, do not place items such as ceramics, tableware or glassware directly onto the surface of any of our furniture without the protection of a heat resistant mat, coaster and/or trivet as this could mark the surface. Clean with a soft dry cloth.