Kula Grass Round Mirrors
Inspired by island life, this collection of natural grass framed mirrors are handcrafted in India by talented artisans and bring a relaxed, bohemian vibe to your interior space. Available in three sizes, these unique circular mirrors can be hung alone or look great grouped together.
- Small (AQW1002): Ø39 x D3cm.
- Medium (AQW1001): Ø52 x D3cm.
- Large (AQW1000): Ø70 x D3cm.
- Small mirror: Ø18cm.
- Medium mirror: Ø29cm.
- Large mirror: Ø32cm.
- Made of glass, grass and metal.
- Black thread stitching.
- Felt backing.
- Features a single fixing for hanging.
- Please note, some slight shedding may occur.
- Due to the handmade nature of these products, size, shape and colour may vary.
- Sold individually.
If you aren't totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition within 14 days for a full refund, excluding original delivery charges.
If you'd like to return an unwanted item ordered online or over the phone please complete the returns form in your parcel and return items to:
- Graham & Green Returns, Unit 1 Bumpers Way, Bumpers Farm, Chippenham, SN14 6LH
You are responsible for covering the cost of returning items to us. We are happy to arrange a collection for unwanted items at a charge of £10.00 per box for a standard delivery order, £15.00 per box for an extra-large parcel and £48.00 for furniture and fragile items. To organise this, please contact our customer services team on 01225 418 200.
For more information on exchanges, returning items bought in store, returning faulty items, returning bespoke items, and returning Outlet store items please visit our Returns information page here.