Hudson Kitchen Island
A versatile kitchen storage island handcrafted from recycled pine wood with a mottled limestone top and vintage-style castor wheels. Featuring eight pull drawers, eight handy crates and a metal rail to hang your tea towels, the Hudson is perfect for storing all your kitchen essentials.
Psst, click here to download our handy guide to check if your new furniture will fit correctly into your space before you order.
*Please note, due to the natural quality of the limestone top it often contains beautifully preserved mottling, veining and natural variation.
Exclusive to G&G in the UK.
- H88.5 x L183 x W80cm.
- Made of recycled pine wood and limestone.
- Features eight pull drawers and eight crates.
- Crates: H23 x W37 x D35cm
- Castor wheels with breaks.
- To clean, we recommend using products that are specific for stone top care.
- Avoid the use of products containing alcohol, lemon, vinegar or other acidic solutions that may damage the top.
- Some simple assembly is required to attach the handrail, align the drawers and place the stone top onto the unit (stone weighs approx. 150kg). See guidelines here.
- This item cannot be disassembled, therefore please ensure it will fit through any relevant doorways before purchasing.
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, size, colour and pattern may vary.
- *Due to the natural quality of the limestone top it often contains beautifully preserved mottling, veining and natural variation.
- Exclusive to G&G in the UK.
This item is delivered using our Specialist Furniture Service; a two-man white glove team.
- Items are delivered straight to a room of your choice.
- Delivery usually takes place 5-10 working days after ordering, and will be organised in a mutually convenient time slot.
- All unwanted packaging is removed.
- £48.00 within Mainland UK
If you have ordered one of our sofas or beds, our specialist courier service will assemble the item upon arrival. For other furniture which requires assembly there is an additional £20.00 charge per item. Please contact our customer services team once you have placed your order to organise.
A quote is required for delivery outside of mainland UK; order as normal and our customer care team will be in touch. For more information, please click here.
For international orders please click here for information.
Delivery costs are applied per order, not per item.
About The Service
We group deliveries together to reduce cost and extra emissions, but if you would like to receive your standard delivery items before your furniture items we recommend placing two orders.
All of our furniture items are delivered by Ash Logistics within a mutually convenient time slot, to a room of your choice and all unwanted packaging will be removed.
Unfortunately, due to their size and weight we cannot deliver beds to locations outside of mainland UK.
For more information on delivery, collection and returns please click here.
If you aren't totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition within 14 days for a full refund, excluding original delivery charges.
If you'd like to return an unwanted item ordered online or over the phone please complete the returns form in your parcel and return items to:
- Graham & Green Returns, Unit 1 Bumpers Way, Bumpers Farm, Chippenham, SN14 6LH
You are responsible for covering the cost of returning items to us. We are happy to arrange a collection for unwanted items at a charge of £10.00 per box for a standard delivery order, £15.00 per box for an extra-large parcel and £48.00 for furniture and fragile items. To organise this, please contact our customer services team on 01225 418 200.
For more information on exchanges, returning items bought in store, returning faulty items, returning bespoke items, and returning Outlet store items please visit our Returns information page here.