Hudson Kitchen Island
A versatile kitchen storage island crafted from recycled pine wood with a mottled limestone top and vintage style castor wheels. Featuring eight pull drawers, eight handy crates and a metal rail to hang your tea towels, the Hudson is perfect for storing all your kitchen essentials.
Please note, due to the natural quality of the limestone top it often contains beautifully preserved mottling, veining and natural variation.
- H88.5 x L183 x W80cm.
- Made of recycled pine wood and limestone.
- Features eight pull drawers and eight crates.
- Crates: H23 x W37 x D35cm
- Castor wheels with breaks.
- To clean, we recommend using products that are specific for stone top care.
- Avoid the use of products containing alcohol, lemon, vinegar or other acidic solutions that may damage the top.
- Due to the natural quality of the limestone top it often contains beautifully preserved mottling, veining and natural variation.
- Some simple assembly is required to attach the handrail, align the drawers and place the stone top onto the unit (stone weighs approx. 150kg). See guidelines here.
- This item cannot be disassembled, therefore please ensure it will fit through any relevant doorways before purchasing.
Due to the size, weight and/or fragility of this item, it is despatched using our specialist furniture courier service.
In stock items are typically delivered within 5-10 working days to mainland UK locations. Please allow up to 14 working days. For delivery to offshore locations please allow up to 21 working days.
£48.00 within Mainland UK
Quote required for orders outside Mainland UK
For international orders please click here for information.
Delivery costs are applied per order, not per item. You will only pay delivery for the largest/heaviest item in your order.
All of our furniture delivery items are delivered by Ash Logistics within a mutually convenient time slot, to a room of your choice and all unwanted packaging will be removed.
Unfortunately this item is not eligible for express delivery.
Unfortunately, due to their size and weight we cannot deliver beds to locations outside of the UK Mainland. To find out more about arranging your own courier please call us on 01225 418 200.
Click here for more information on delivery, collection and returns.
If you aren't totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition within 14 days for a full refund, excluding original delivery charges.
If you'd like to return an unwanted item ordered online or over the phone please complete the returns form in your parcel and return items to:
- Graham & Green Returns, Unit 1 Bumpers Way, Bumpers Farm, Chippenham, SN14 6LH
You are responsible for covering the cost of returning items to us. We are happy to arrange a collection for unwanted items at a charge of £10.00 per box for a standard delivery order, £15.00 per box for an extra-large parcel and £48.00 for furniture and fragile items. To organise this, please contact our customer services team on 01225 418 200.
For more information on exchanges, returning items bought in store, returning faulty items, returning bespoke items, and returning Outlet store items please visit our Returns information page here.