Ezra Elm Dining Table
Crafted from reclaimed elm wood and with a metal zinc table top, this robust wooden table marries industrial and rustic style. With ample room for up to eight people, this table is perfect for seating the whole family.
Click here to download our handy guide to check if your new furniture will fit correctly into your space before you order.
- H78 x L200 x W100cm.
- Made of reclaimed elm wood and antiqued zinc.
- Lacquered finish on the tabletop.
- Seats up to eight people.
- To clean, use a slightly damp cloth.
- Avoid the use of products containing alcohol, lemon, vinegar or other acidic solutions that may damage the top.
- Due to the reclaimed nature of the timber, colour and pattern may vary.
- Please note, due to the nature of the metal some rusting may occur if the surface is left wet.
Due to careful social distancing in our warehouse and current high order volumes, deliveries are taking a little longer than usual. Click here to read more
This item is delivered using our Specialist Furniture Service; a two-man white glove team.
- Our delivery team will not assemble furniture in your room of choice at this time, but will happily come back at a later date.
- Our delivery team will not take any unwanted packaging away at this time.
- Delivery usually takes place within 5 to 10 working days after ordering, and will be organised in a mutually convenient time slot. Please allow up to 14 working days after ordering.
- £48.00 within Mainland UK
A quote is required for delivery outside of mainland UK; order as normal and our customer care team will be in touch. For more information, please click here.
For international orders please click here for information.
Delivery costs are applied per order, not per item.
About The Service
We group deliveries together to reduce cost and extra emissions, but if you would like to receive your standard delivery items before your furniture items we recommend placing two orders.
All of our furniture items are delivered by Ash Logistics within a mutually convenient time slot.
Unfortunately, due to their size and weight we cannot deliver beds to locations outside of mainland UK.
For more information on delivery, collection and returns please click here.
During this time we’re unable to accept any returns or arrange Parcelforce and furniture collections. We’ve extended our returns policy by 30 days from the date we re-open again. If you’d like to make a return, please email our customer services team on email@example.com and we’ll do our best to keep you updated.