Our hugely popular annual warehouse sale is back!
We’re thrilled to announce the return of our warehouse sale in our space in Chippenham, Wiltshire. Find us just off junction 17 of the M4, nearby to the picturesque Cotswolds and the city of Bath.
Join us between 9am and 4pm on Saturday 30th March to enjoy extra special offers on furniture, lighting, home accessories and more. You’ll find old favourites, exclusive selections and one-off samples.
Refreshments and food will be available to purchase from gourmet food company Buckland Burgers.
Find us at Unit 1, Bumpers Farm, Bumpers Way, Chippenham, SN14 6LH
Please note that due to all teams helping out at the Warehouse Sale, our Customer Services team and Click and Collect order collection service will be unavailable on Saturday 30th March.
Information about your visit:
- Please be aware that this is a hugely popular event, please be prepared to queue.
- We accept all major credit and debit cards and cash payments.
- There is ample free parking available at our warehouse.
- All products are sold as seen; no refunds, returns or exchanges can be processed after the sale. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We reserve the right to change the price or availability of stock during any time.
- Any items purchased must be taken home on the same day and cannot be stored for collection at a later date.
- We offer a delivery service for any large furniture or items you cannot take straight home for a charge of £48.00 per order within mainland UK.
- Our warehouse is fully operational and contains hazards, children are welcome but must be supervised at all times for their safety.
- Unfortunately we cannot allow dogs into the warehouse.
Warehouse Sale Process:
- All small items can be taken straight to the till point for purchase, we cannot put reserved stickers on these items and they are left at your own risk. We recommend you carry them with you at all times.
- For larger items, please ensure there is no reserved sticker on and if so follow these steps-
a. Find a member of the G&G sales team wearing an orange hi-vis jacket who will assist you in filling out a reserved sticker for the item. The item is then held for two hours whilst you finish shopping and pay, after which point we will give you a call to make sure you’d still like the item.
b. Once the reserved sticker is on the item you will be given the swing tag with the price, product and location of your item. When you are ready please take this tag to the till to pay.
c. Once purchased, you have two options-
i. Find a member of staff in yellow hi-vis jackets who will assist you in carrying the item to your car.
ii. If you would like to organise a delivery please notify the team at the till who will direct you to organise delivery.
- Please remember to keep hold of your receipt as this will be needed upon exit.
- If you change your mind about any items please return the swing tag to a member of staff so we can remove the reserved sticker.
- All items purchased are sold-as-seen and non-refundable. This does not affect your statutory rights.