Whitewashed Hudson Kitchen Island
A versatile kitchen storage island handcrafted from recycled pine wood with a mottled limestone top and now in a whitewashed finish. Featuring eight pull drawers, eight handy crates and a metal rail to hang your tea towels, the Hudson is perfect for storing all your kitchen essentials.
Psst, click here to download our handy guide to check if your new furniture will fit correctly into your space before you order.
Due to the size and weight of this item additional charges may be applied for delivery to floors above ground level, and also to spaces with restricted access. Please contact our Customer Services team for more information.
Exclusive to G&G in the UK.
- H88.5 x L183 x W80cm.
- Features eight pull drawers and eight crates.
- Crates: H23 x W37 x D35cm
- Drawers: H8cm x W37cm x D32cm.
- Rail: L68 x D7.7cm.
- Made of recycled pine wood and limestone.
- Includes castor wheels with breaks.
- To clean, we recommend using products that are specific for stone top care.
- Avoid the use of products containing alcohol, lemon, vinegar or other acidic solutions that may damage the top.
- To avoid watermarks and heat damage, do not place items such as ceramics, tableware or glassware directly onto the surface of any of our furniture without the protection of a heat resistant mat, coaster and/or trivet as this could mark the surface.
- Some simple assembly is required to attach the handrail, align the drawers and place the stone top onto the unit (stone weighs approx. 150kg). See guidelines
- This item cannot be disassembled, therefore please ensure it will fit through any relevant doorways before purchasing.
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, size, colour and pattern may vary.
- Due to the natural quality of the limestone top it often contains beautifully preserved mottling, veining and natural variation.
- Exclusive to G&G in the UK.
This item is delivered using our Specialist Furniture Service; a two-man white glove team.
- £48.00 within Mainland UK
- Delivery usually takes place within 2 weeks.
- Our delivery team will email you to organise a convenient delivery date.
- Our delivery team will carry your beautiful new things into your room of choice.
Delivery costs are applied per order, not per item. For more information on our deliveries, collections and returns, please click here.
We want you to love every item you receive, but we understand that there are times when you may want to arrange a return. For more information and for the terms and conditions of our returns policy, please click here.
Please note, we're unable to accept in-store returns of orders placed online.