White Enamel Butter Dish
A traditional butter dish made of enamel with a classic white finish and a natural beech wood lid. Simply flip it over and you've got a handy base.
- H6.5 x W15 x D10cm.
- Fits a standard 250g block of butter.
- Made of enamel, steel and beech wood.
- Scratch, chemical and fire-resistant.
- Not dishwasher safe.
- We recommend washing in hot soapy water.
- Do not clean with an abrasive sponge.
- Not microwave safe.
- Please note, traditional enamel will chip if knocked or dropped.
- As the lid is untreated wood, it will stain over time.
- Beech lid to be lightly washed clean, do not soak in water as this will cause the wood to expand.
This item is a Standard Parcel:
- £5.95 within mainland UK
- £15.00 outside mainland UK
- Please allow 3-4 working days for delivery
- Parcelforce will email your delivery date and one hour time slot
Delivery costs are applied per order, not per item. For more information on our deliveries, collections and returns, please click here.
Our deliveries are taking a little longer than usual at the moment. Please be assured that our small and safely distanced warehouse team is working hard to get orders out as quickly as possible. We'd like to thank you for bearing with us during this busy time and apologise for any inconvenience caused.
We want you to love every item you receive, but we understand that there are times when you may want to arrange a return. For more information and for the terms and conditions of our returns policy, please click here.
Please note, we're unable to accept in-store returns of orders placed online.