What Is Your Dog Thinking Book
When you look into the enigmatic eyes of your beloved pet, it can be hard to know just what on earth is going through their curious minds. Well, you needn’t wonder any longer, because after intensive research and psychology study, the canine codes have been cracked, and you can find out the real thoughts behind those adorable faces.
- H16 x W12cm.
- Written by Sophie Johnson and Danny Cameron.
- Hardback format.
- 96 pages.
- ISBN: 9781849539166
- Illustrated with colour illustrations.
This item is a Standard Parcel:
- £5.95 within mainland UK
- £15.00 to UK Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
- Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery
- Parcelforce will email your delivery date and one hour time slot
Delivery costs are applied per order, not per item. For more information on our deliveries, collections and returns, please click here.
We want you to love every item you receive, but we understand that there are times when you may want to arrange a return. For more information and for the terms and conditions of our returns policy, please click here.
Please note, we’re unable to accept in-store returns of orders placed online.