Small Tami Tiger Rug
Handmade in India using traditional techniques, our Tami tiger rugs are crafted from sumptuously soft wool and tufted by hand, before a natural cotton backing is attached. Expect slight variations in the appearance of each piece as these statement rugs are each unique.
- L92 x W63cm.
- Made of wool and cotton.
- A little shedding is a normal process that occurs with natural fibre rugs and should subside after a few vacuum cleanings.
- With small stains, clean immediately with an absorbent white cloth or you can use lukewarm water and carefully try to clean the stain.
- We recommend professional dry clean only.
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, size, colour and pattern may vary.
Due to the size, weight and/or fragility of this item, it is considered an Extra-Large Parcel.
- £12.95 within mainland UK
- £25.00 outside mainland UK
- Please allow 2-3 working days for delivery
- Parcelforce will email your delivery date and one hour time slot
Delivery costs are applied per order, not per item. For more information on our deliveries, collections and returns, please click here.
We want you to love every item you receive, but we understand that there are times when you may want to arrange a return. For more information and for the terms and conditions of our returns policy, please click here.
Please note, we’re unable to accept in-store returns of orders placed online.