Set of Two Medium Clear Recycled Bottle Glasses
This environmentally conscious collection of recycled glassware creates a better impact on the earth and in your home. Utilising raw materials from the tourist waste industry which are then crafted into beautiful glassware in a fair trade workshop in Zanzibar, this collection helps to support the local community in creating jobs that empower women.
- Approx. H11 x Ø7cm.
- Made from upcycled glass from empty wine bottles.
- Bottles are collected from local bars, restaurants and hotels in Zanzibar and cut by the craftspeople into different shapes and sizes. The edges are then sanded down first with a sander and then by hand to ensure quality control. The entire production process uses simple traditional tools.
- Promotes jobs and income for rural communities.
- Certified by the WTFO and Earth and People Friendly.
- Dishwasher safe.
- We recommend handwashing prior to initial use with warm soapy water.
- The product can be recycled.
- Due to the handcrafted nature of the design, the colour, size and finish will vary.
This item is a Standard Parcel:
- £5.95 within mainland UK
- £15.00 to UK Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland and Republic of ireland
- Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery
- Express 1-2 day delivery available for Mainland UK.
- Parcelforce will email your delivery date and one hour time slot
Delivery costs are applied per order, not per item. For more information on our deliveries, collections and returns, please click here.
We want you to love every item you receive, but we understand that there are times when you may want to arrange a return. For more information and for the terms and conditions of our returns policy, please click here.
Please note, we're unable to accept in-store returns of orders placed online.