Set of Three Assorted Bee's Wraps
Sustainably created from naturally derived materials including beeswax, organic cotton, organic jojoba oil and tree resin, these eco-friendly wraps are a better alternative to preserving food using single-use plastic and cling film. Warm the natural oils in the cloth to create a seal, and then leave to cool and close; keeping food fresh.
- Sold as a set of three.
- Small: W18 x L20cm (W7" x L8")
- Medium: W25 x L28 (W10" x L11")
- Large: W33 x L36cm (W13" x L14")
- Made from organic cotton, natural beeswax, organic jojoba oil and tree resin.
- Reusable; wash in cold water then hang to dry after each use.
- Used several times each week, a wrap should last for roughly one year.
- Fully biodegradable and compostable.
- Naturally antibacterial.
This item is a Standard Parcel:
- £5.95 within mainland UK
- £15.00 outside mainland UK
- Please allow 2-3 working days for delivery
- Parcelforce will email your delivery date and one hour time slot
Delivery costs are applied per order, not per item. For more information on our deliveries, collections and returns, please click here.
We want you to love every item you receive, but we understand that there are times when you may want to arrange a return. For more information and for the terms and conditions of our returns policy, please click here.
Please note, we’re unable to accept in-store returns of orders placed online.