Samba Hand-knotted Rug
The eclectic Samba rug brings together complementary patterns to a stunning effect, harnessing the artisan quality of hand-knotted pieces. Each rug is hand-knotted by our team of specialist rug weavers in North India, and then lovingly distressed using techniques that have been passed down through generations.
- Approx. L274 x W183cm.
- 6ft x 9ft.
- 60% wool, 40% cotton.
- Hand-knotted in India.
- Professional dry clean only.
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, size and colour may vary.
Due to the size, weight and/or fragility of this item, it is considered an Extra-Large Parcel.
- £12.95 within mainland UK
- £25.00 outside mainland UK
- Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery
- Parcelforce will email your delivery date and one hour time slot
Delivery costs are applied per order, not per item. For more information on our deliveries, collections and returns, please click here.
We want you to love every item you receive, but we understand that there are times when you may want to arrange a return. For more information and for the terms and conditions of our returns policy, please click here.
Please note, we’re unable to accept in-store returns of orders placed online.