Outdoor White Monkey Lights
Transform your garden space with our charming Outdoor White Monkey Lights. Crafted from resin, these crafty creatures are a quirky alternative to your everyday garden lights. With multiple stances to choose from these unique lights can be positioned just about anywhere, also a great indoor lighting option when combined with a shade.
- Sitting (SCS1002): H32 x W30 x D34cm.
- Standing (SCS1000): H54 x W27.5 x D46cm.
- Hanging (SCS1001): H76.5 x W20.5 x D37cm.
- Ceiling (SCS1003): H80 x W30 x D27cm.
- Made of resin.
- Suitable for use outdoors. Lamp and cable are waterproof but the plug will need to be kept indoors or in a completely watertight container.
- IP44 rated LED bulb included (LED E14 2W).
- Cable: 800cm (no switch).
- The Ceiling Monkey Light comes on 3m cord rope with a canopy to attach to the ceiling.
- Sold individually.
- Please note, although these products are suitable for outdoor use they are not completely waterproof and therefore should be placed under shelter or brought inside in bad weather conditions.
Standard Delivery Time
In stock items are typically delivered in 2-3 working days, but please allow up to 5 working days.
Standard Delivery Costs
£5.95 within Mainland UK.
£15.00 outside Mainland UK.*
For international orders please click here for information.
Delivery costs are applied per order, not per item. You will only pay delivery for the largest/heaviest item in your order.
All of our standard parcels are delivered with Parcelforce, a signature is required upon receipt.
Click here for more information on delivery, collection and returns.
If you aren't totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition within 14 days for a full refund, excluding original delivery charges.
If you'd like to return an unwanted item ordered online or over the phone please complete the returns form in your parcel and return items to:
- Graham & Green Returns, Unit 1 Bumpers Way, Bumpers Farm, Chippenham, SN14 6LH
You are responsible for covering the cost of returning items to us. We are happy to arrange a collection for unwanted items at a charge of £10.00 per box for a standard delivery order, £15.00 per box for an extra-large parcel and £48.00 for furniture and fragile items. To organise this, please contact our customer services team on 01225 418 200.
For more information on exchanges, returning items bought in store, returning faulty items, returning bespoke items, and returning Outlet store items please visit our Returns information page here.