Outdoor Black Monkey Lights
Add some cheeky charm to your garden with our Outdoor Black Monkey Lights. Perfect for hiding in trees, illuminating your garden pathways or adding some light to early summers evenings.
Alternatively, these unique lights make a great indoor lighting option and can be combined with a shade for a different look.
Explore more Animal Lights.
- Sitting (SOF8386) H32 x W30 x D34cm.
- Standing (SDI9281) H54 x W27 x D46cm.
- Hanging (SQM7011) H76 x W20 x D37cm.
- Ceiling (SBR7657) H80 x W30 x D27cm.
- Made of resin.
- Suitable for use outdoors. Lamp and cable are waterproof but the plug will need to be kept indoors or in a completely watertight container.
- IP44 rated LED bulb included (LED E14 2W).
- Cable: 800cm (no switch).
- The Ceiling Monkey Light comes on 3m cord rope with a canopy to attach to the ceiling.
- Please ensure that the bulb is screwed in tightly to the light fitting. If slightly loose, the bulb will not light up.
- Sold individually.
- Please note, although these products are suitable for outdoor use they are not completely waterproof and therefore should be placed under shelter or brought inside in bad weather conditions.
This item is delivered using our Speedy Standard Service, and will take 2-3 working days for dispatch and delivery.
- £5.95 within Mainland UK
- £15.00 outside Mainland UK
For international orders please click here for information.
All of our standard parcels are delivered with Parcelforce, a signature is required upon receipt.
Click here for more information on delivery, collection and returns.
If you aren't totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition within 28 days for a full refund, excluding original delivery charges.
If you'd like to return an unwanted item ordered online or over the phone please complete the returns form in your parcel and return items to:
- Graham & Green Returns, Unit 1 Bumpers Way, Bumpers Farm, Chippenham, SN14 6LH
You are responsible for covering the cost of returning items to us. We are happy to arrange a collection for unwanted items at a charge of £10.00 per box for a standard delivery order, £15.00 per box for an extra-large parcel and £48.00 for furniture and fragile items. To organise this, please contact our customer services team on 01225 418 200.
Standard delivery items purchased online or by telephone may also be returned in person to our Bayswater store within 28 days of receipt for a refund, or 40 days for account credit, or returned via your local Post Office at a charge of £6.95 per box. Please get in touch and we can arrange this for you.
Store and Post Office returns are limited to standard delivery items only; excludes extra-large, mirror and furniture delivery.
For more information on exchanges, returning items bought in store, returning faulty items, returning bespoke items, and returning Outlet store items please visit our Returns information page here.