Maxi White Mother of Pearl Stool
Beautifully crafted by hand, our White Maxi Mother Of Pearl Stool embraces its unique artisan qualities. Made of sustainable mango wood and finished with a floral design produced from lovingly hand-carved pieces of mother-of-pearl, this piece is truly distinct. Upholstered in natural linen, this luxurious stool is the perfect place to perch whilst at your console or desk.
- H49 x W45 x D35cm.
- Made of mango wood.
- Mother of pearl inlay patterned finish.
- Wipe clean with a soft dry cloth.
- Due to the natural quality of this product, the colour and patterns may vary.
This item is delivered using our Specialist Furniture Service; a two-man white glove team.
- To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, our delivery team are not entering customer homes and will leave your bed in a safe place or just inside your door.
- Our delivery team will not assemble furniture in your room of choice at this time, but will happily come back at a later date.
- Our delivery team will not take any unwanted packaging away at this time.
- Delivery usually takes place within 5 to 10 working days after ordering, and will be organised in a mutually convenient time slot. Please allow up to 14 working days after ordering.
- £48.00 within Mainland UK
A quote is required for delivery outside of mainland UK; order as normal and our customer care team will be in touch. For more information, please click here.
For international orders please click here for information.
Delivery costs are applied per order, not per item.
About The Service
We group deliveries together to reduce cost and extra emissions, but if you would like to receive your standard delivery items before your furniture items we recommend placing two orders.
All of our furniture items are delivered by Ash Logistics within a mutually convenient time slot.
Unfortunately, due to their size and weight we cannot deliver beds to locations outside of mainland UK.
For more information on delivery, collection and returns please click here.
If you aren't totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition within 28 days for a full refund, excluding original delivery charges.
If you'd like to return an unwanted item ordered online or over the phone please complete the returns form in your parcel and return items to:
- Graham & Green Returns, Unit 1 Bumpers Way, Bumpers Farm, Chippenham, SN14 6LH
You are responsible for covering the cost of returning items to us. We are happy to arrange a collection for unwanted items at a charge of £10.00 per box for a standard delivery order, £15.00 per box for an extra-large parcel and £48.00 for furniture and fragile items. To organise this, please contact our customer services team on 01225 418 200.
Standard delivery items purchased online or by telephone may also be returned in person to our Bayswater store within 28 days of receipt for a refund, or 40 days for account credit, or returned via your local Post Office at a charge of £6.95 per box. Please get in touch and we can arrange this for you.
Store and Post Office returns are limited to standard delivery items only; excludes extra-large, mirror and furniture delivery.
For more information on exchanges, returning items bought in store, returning faulty items, returning bespoke items, and returning Outlet store items please visit our Returns information page here.