Maxi White Mother of Pearl Dressing Table
Traditionally made by skilled artisans in Jaipur, our White Maxi Mother Of Pearl Dressing Table is truly unique. Intricately hand-carved segments of mother-of-pearl are fixed into white resin on a sustainable mango wood frame to produce a lavish floral design.
Featuring three shallow drawers, each accessorised with jewel handles, this piece will make a standout console, dressing table or writing desk.
- H79 x W100 x D46cm.
- Made of mango wood.
- Mother of pearl inlay patterned finish.
- Features three drawers.
- Wipe clean with a soft dry cloth.
- Due to the natural quality of this product and the mango wood used, colour and patterns may vary.
- To avoid watermarks and heat damage, do not place items such as ceramics, tableware or glassware directly onto the surface of any of our furniture without the protection of a heat resistant mat, coaster and/or trivet as this could mark the surface.
This item is delivered using our Specialist Furniture Service; a two-man white glove team.
- £48.00 within Mainland UK
- Delivery usually takes place within 14 working days.
- Our delivery team will email you to organise a convenient delivery date.
- Our delivery team will carry your beautiful new things into your room of choice.
Delivery costs are applied per order, not per item. For more information on our deliveries, collections and returns, please click here.
Our deliveries are taking a little longer than usual at the moment. Please be assured that our small and safely distanced warehouse team is working hard to get orders out as quickly as possible. We'd like to thank you for bearing with us during this busy time and apologise for any inconvenience caused.
We want you to love every item you receive, but we understand that there are times when you may want to arrange a return. For more information and for the terms and conditions of our returns policy, please click here.
Please note, we’re unable to accept in-store returns of orders placed online.