Magic Fire Dust


Coloured flames for approx. 30 minutes per sachet.
For maximum effect use 2-3 packs at one time.
DO NOT OPEN PACKET
WARNING
Contains: Copper Sulphate and Copper Chloride.
May be corrosive to metals. Harmful if swallowed. Cause skin irritation. Cause serious eye damage. Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. If in eyes rinse cautiously for 15 minutes. If swallowed immediately call a doctor.
Keep out of the reach of children. Avoid release to the environment. Dispose of contents by licensed incineration.
Do not cook over coloured flames.
Do not open package, add unopened package to fire.

Magic Fire Dust
IAP3857
in stock £1.85
  • Send to a friend

Home Ordering Explained Title

  • Standard delivery £5.95
  • Extra large parcels £15
  • Furniture Items £48
  • FREE Click & Collect from our warehouse
  • Safe, secure payments
  • UK customer service team 01225 418 200
Go Live