Life Hacks Card Game
Can you tell which life hack is real or fake? This educational card game tests your knowledge with a series of tests and challenges and comes in a colourful sturdy tin to make an excellent travel game for the family.
- Boxed: H5 x L19.2 x W11.7cm.
- The aim of the game is to win and collect Life Hack cards, each with a points value, the first player to reach 9 points is the winner. When a player picks up a Challenge Card they must read the Life Hack Challenge to the other players, before attempting to prove it is real to the other players by actually doing the hack.
- Suitable for 2-4 players, age 16 years and over.
- Packaged in a colourful, sturdy tin.
This item is a Standard Parcel:
- £5.95 within mainland UK
- £15.00 to UK Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland and Republic of ireland
- Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery
- Express 1-2 day delivery available for Mainland UK.
- Parcelforce will email your delivery date and one hour time slot
Delivery costs are applied per order, not per item. For more information on our deliveries, collections and returns, please click here.
We want you to love every item you receive, but we understand that there are times when you may want to arrange a return. For more information and for the terms and conditions of our returns policy, please click here.
Please note, we're unable to accept in-store returns of orders placed online.