Lavender Tin Candle
A traditional hand-poured candle crafted in Cornwall with the soothing scent of lavender, fresh mint and sweet plum.
- H6.5 x Ø7cm.
- Burn time: Approx. 45 Hours.
- Enjoy the relaxing and soothing scent of fresh lavender complemented with notes of mint and sweet plum on a bed of musk.
- Handmade in North Cornwall using traditional and sustainable processes.
- Made from a blend of renewable vegetable and mineral waxes in a tin wrapped in kraft packaging.
- Ingredients: 4-tert-butylcyclohexyl acetate, eugenol, coumarin, isoeugenol.
- Keep the wick trimmed. For the first burn, allow it to burn for at least 2 hours and no more than 4 hours until the whole top is liquid with wax. This will help your candle burn more evenly the next time you light it.
This item is a Standard Parcel:
- £5.95 within mainland UK
- £15.00 to UK Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland and Republic of ireland
- Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery
- Express 1-2 working day delivery available for Mainland UK.
- Parcelforce will email your delivery date and one hour time slot
Delivery costs are applied per order, not per item. For more information on our deliveries, collections and returns, please click here.
We want you to love every item you receive, but we understand that there are times when you may want to arrange a return. For more information and for the terms and conditions of our returns policy, please click here.
Please note, we’re unable to accept in-store returns of orders placed online.