Kota Large Handwoven Rug
Skilfully handwoven by talented artisans in India, our eco-friendly Kota rug features a subtle two-tone design. Crafted from a blend of sustainable hemp and cotton, this timeless rug blends into any interior style.
– Expected back 03 Mar 2021
- Approx. L240 x W170cm.
- 80% hemp, 20% cotton.
- Professional dry clean only.
- Clean spillages immediately by blotting with a clean dry cloth. Vacuum regularly with care. Loose threads can be trimmed with clean sharp scissors.
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, size, colour and pattern may vary and a natural odour may occur.
Due to the size, weight and/or fragility of this item, it is considered an Extra-Large Parcel.
- £12.95 within mainland UK
- £25.00 outside mainland UK
- Please allow 3-4 working days for delivery
- Parcelforce will email your delivery date and one hour time slot
Delivery costs are applied per order, not per item. For more information on our deliveries, collections and returns, please click here.
Our deliveries are taking a little longer than usual at the moment. Please be assured that our small and safely distanced warehouse team is working hard to get orders out as quickly as possible. We'd like to thank you for bearing with us during this busy time and apologise for any inconvenience caused.
We want you to love every item you receive, but we understand that there are times when you may want to arrange a return. For more information and for the terms and conditions of our returns policy, please click here.
Please note, we're unable to accept in-store returns of orders placed online.