Karim Recycled Cotton Rug
A unique cotton rug boasting a graphic geometric pattern, handwoven by skilled artisans in India. Meticulously crafted from strips of hand-dyed, offcut cotton fabrics, each rug will possess varying depths of colour and dye variation.
– Expected back 27 Jan 2021
- Approx. L180 x W120cm.
- 100% cotton.
- Fabric made from offcuts from fabric shops in India.
- Loomed onto a natural beige thread with tassels on each end.
- Due to the handmade nature of this item, the exact size, colour and print may vary.
- We recommend professional clean only.
Due to the size, weight and/or fragility of this item, it is considered an Extra-Large Parcel.
- £12.95 within mainland UK
- £25.00 outside mainland UK
- Please allow 3-4 working days for delivery
- Parcelforce will email your delivery date and one hour time slot
Delivery costs are applied per order, not per item. For more information on our deliveries, collections and returns, please click here.
Our deliveries are taking a little longer than usual at the moment. Please be assured that our small and safely distanced warehouse team is working hard to get orders out as quickly as possible. We'd like to thank you for bearing with us during this busy time and apologise for any inconvenience caused.
We want you to love every item you receive, but we understand that there are times when you may want to arrange a return. For more information and for the terms and conditions of our returns policy, please click here.
Please note, we’re unable to accept in-store returns of orders placed online.