Indoor White Monkey Lights
Our playful Indoor White Monkey Lights are a quirky alternative to your everyday ceiling or table lamp. Crafted from resin, these delightful lights are full of character and guarantee to attract attention.
For an alternate look, try adding a shade to your monkey light.
Explore more Animal Lights.
- Sitting (SNG9968): H32 x W30 x D34cm. Please note, this light needs to be placed on the edge of a surface so the base sits flat.
- Standing (SMG4962): H54 x W27.5 x D46cm.
- Hanging (SNE9585): H76.5 x W20.5 x D37cm.
- Ceiling (SVM2096) :H80 x W30 x D27cm.
- Made of resin.
- Cable: 4.5m.
- LED bulb included (Max 230V).
- Clean with a soft cloth, do not use detergents.
- The Standing Monkey Light should be positioned with feet over the edge of a table or shelf for extra stability.
- The Ceiling Monkey Light comes on 3m cord rope with a canopy to attach to the ceiling.
- Sold individually.
- Please ensure that the bulb is screwed in tightly to the light fitting. If slightly loose, the bulb will not light up.
This item is delivered using our Speedy Standard Service, and will take 2-3 working days for dispatch and delivery.
- £5.95 within Mainland UK
- £15.00 outside Mainland UK
For international orders please click here for information.
If you need your parcel in a hurry, order using our Express Morning Service.
- Orders placed by 2pm Monday-Thursday will be delivered before noon the next working day.
- Orders placed by 2pm on Friday will be delivered before noon the following Monday.
- Orders placed after 2pm on Friday will be delivered before noon the following Tuesday.
- £10.00 within Mainland UK
Delivery costs are applied per order, not per item. You will only pay delivery for the largest/heaviest item in your order.
All of our standard parcels are delivered with Parcelforce, a signature is required upon receipt.
Click here for more information on delivery, collection and returns.
If you aren't totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition within 14 days for a full refund, excluding original delivery charges.
If you'd like to return an unwanted item ordered online or over the phone please complete the returns form in your parcel and return items to:
- Graham & Green Returns, Unit 1 Bumpers Way, Bumpers Farm, Chippenham, SN14 6LH
You are responsible for covering the cost of returning items to us. We are happy to arrange a collection for unwanted items at a charge of £10.00 per box for a standard delivery order, £15.00 per box for an extra-large parcel and £48.00 for furniture and fragile items. To organise this, please contact our customer services team on 01225 418 200.
Standard delivery items purchased online or by telephone may also be returned in person to our Bayswater store within 14 days of receipt for a refund, or 28 days for account credit. Store returns are limited to standard delivery items only; excludes extra large, mirror and furniture delivery.
For more information on exchanges, returning items bought in store, returning faulty items, returning bespoke items, and returning Outlet store items please visit our Returns information page here.