Helix Marble Run Kit
Challenge yourself with building the Helix Marble Run, inspired by Victorian cast iron engineering. A kit of laser cut plywood parts and paper straws that forms a two metre long track with a motor-driven lift that keeps the marbles moving around.
- Boxed: H24 x W38 x D5cm.
- Features an electric motor, gearbox and twenty five glass marbles.
- Kit includes 158 plywood pieces, dowels, straws, screwdriver, screws, glue and fully illustrated instructions.
- Requires 2 x AA batteries (not included).
- Made of plywood and paper.
- Small parts can be hazardous to children, adult supervision is required.
This item is a Standard Parcel:
- £5.95 within mainland UK
- £15.00 to UK Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland and Republic of ireland
- Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery
- Express 1-2 working day delivery available for Mainland UK.
- Parcelforce will email your delivery date and one hour time slot
Delivery costs are applied per order, not per item. For more information on our deliveries, collections and returns, please click here.
We want you to love every item you receive, but we understand that there are times when you may want to arrange a return. For more information and for the terms and conditions of our returns policy, please click here.
Please note, we're unable to accept in-store returns of orders placed online.