Haynes Electro Synth
Assemble and play your very own vintage-style electric synth. With built-in effects such as tremolo and envelope modulation, as well as buttons for toggling between sharp and flat notes, your DIY touch-sensitive keyboard will provide hours of music-making fun.
- Made of card and electronic components.
- Includes a circuit board, large potentiometer, 4 x push buttons, blue and green LEDs, a loudspeaker and a battery box.
- Instructions, screws and wires are included.
- Requires 3 x AA batteries (not included).
- Soldering required.
This item is a Standard Parcel:
- £5.95 within mainland UK
- £15.00 outside mainland UK
- Please allow 2-3 working days for delivery
- Parcelforce will email your delivery date and one hour time slot
Delivery costs are applied per order, not per item. For more information on our deliveries, collections and returns, please click here.
We want you to love every item you receive, but we understand that there are times when you may want to arrange a return. For more information and for the terms and conditions of our returns policy, please click here.
Please note, we’re unable to accept in-store returns of orders placed online.