Harris Hexagon Table
Our Harris hexagon table is a handsome table top exuding classic mid-century style. Its geometric table top features a distinctive parquet chevron pattern handcrafted from rustic, eco-friendly mango wood. Complete with beaten black iron hairpin legs, join two or three tables together to create a statement centrepiece for your sitting room.
- H40 x W57 x D50cm.
- Tabletop handcrafted from mango wood.
- Parquet star pattern.
- Retro black hairpin style legs made from iron.
- Sold individually.
- Some minor self-assembly required. Legs need to be attached to the table. You can find the assembly instructions here.
- Please note, due to the natural quality of this product and the mango wood used the colour and pattern may vary.
- To avoid watermarks and heat damage, do not place items such as ceramics, tableware or glassware directly onto the surface of any of our furniture without the protection of a heat resistant mat, coaster and/or trivet as this could mark the surface.
This item is a Standard Parcel:
- £5.95 within mainland UK
- £15.00 outside mainland UK
- Please allow 3-4 working days for delivery
- Parcelforce will email your delivery date and one hour time slot
Delivery costs are applied per order, not per item. For more information on our deliveries, collections and returns, please click here.
Our deliveries are taking a little longer than usual at the moment. Please be assured that our small and safely distanced warehouse team is working hard to get orders out as quickly as possible. We'd like to thank you for bearing with us during this busy time and apologise for any inconvenience caused.
We want you to love every item you receive, but we understand that there are times when you may want to arrange a return. For more information and for the terms and conditions of our returns policy, please click here.
Please note, we’re unable to accept in-store returns of orders placed online.