Free the Tipple Book
Sixty of the world's coolest women inspire the collection of drinks recipes in this book. Each double-page spread features a recipe which reflects its namesake's personality, style, legacy, or what she liked to drink herself. From The Gloria Steinem, which uses a complex liquor with a radical twist, to The Beyonce, made (of course) with lemonade, the cocktails are simple to make, kitchen-tested, and use easy-to-find ingredients. Snappy, informative biographies, illustrated with specially commissioned artwork, offer revealing insights into the women's lives.
- H18.5 x W15cm.
- Written by Jennifer Croll and Kelly Shami.
- 144 pages.
- Hardback format.
- ISBN: 9783791384047
- Illustrated with colour images.
This item is a Standard Parcel:
- £5.95 within mainland UK
- £15.00 to UK Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland and Republic of ireland
- Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery
- Express 1-2 working day delivery available for Mainland UK.
- Parcelforce will email your delivery date and one hour time slot
Delivery costs are applied per order, not per item. For more information on our deliveries, collections and returns, please click here.
We want you to love every item you receive, but we understand that there are times when you may want to arrange a return. For more information and for the terms and conditions of our returns policy, please click here.
Please note, we’re unable to accept in-store returns of orders placed online.