Emperor Hand-knotted Rug
Crafted in North India, each rug is hand-knotted by our team of specialist rug weavers, involving a process of careful distressing that gives the Emperor a lovingly aged effect. The rich blue and green hues that project through the rug will confidently add impression to your floor space and executed style to your interior space.
- Approx. L250 x W150cm.
- 8ft x 5ft.
- 70% wool, 30% cotton.
- Hand-knotted in India.
- Professional dry clean only.
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, size, colour and pattern may vary.
Due to the size, weight and/or fragility of this item, it is considered an Extra-Large Parcel.
- £12.95 within mainland UK
- £25.00 outside mainland UK
- Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery
- Parcelforce will email your delivery date and one hour time slot
Delivery costs are applied per order, not per item. For more information on our deliveries, collections and returns, please click here.
We want you to love every item you receive, but we understand that there are times when you may want to arrange a return. For more information and for the terms and conditions of our returns policy, please click here.
Please note, we’re unable to accept in-store returns of orders placed online.