Double Column Reclaimed Elm Extendable Table
Rustic yet sophisticated, our extending dining table with two column legs is an outstanding statement piece. Perfect for those who love to entertain, this versatile table flexibly seats eight to twelve people. Skilfully carved from reclaimed elm wood, the light wax finish beautifully enhances the detailed grain of the timber, highlighting the grandeur of its material.
- H78 x L200 x W100cm.
- Length when fully extended: 280cm.
- Seats eight to twelve.
- Made of reclaimed elm wood.
- Due to the nature of the reclaimed wood used, the finish may vary slightly.
- We would recommend waxing/oiling annually.
- Please note, oil is recommended rather than a stain.
- Some simple assembly is required. Legs and bracing bar will need to be attached. The assembly instructions can be found here.
- Bench no longer available.
This item is delivered using our Specialist Furniture Service; a two-man white glove team.
- £48.00 within Mainland UK
- Delivery usually takes place within 10-14 working days.
- Our delivery team will email you to organise a convenient delivery date.
- Our delivery team will carry your beautiful new things into your room of choice and take away the packaging.
Delivery costs are applied per order, not per item. For more information on our deliveries, collections and returns, please click here.
We want you to love every item you receive, but we understand that there are times when you may want to arrange a return. For more information and for the terms and conditions of our returns policy, please click here.
Please note, we’re unable to accept in-store returns of orders placed online.