Double Column Reclaimed Elm Extendable Table
Rustic yet sophisticated, our extending dining table with two column legs is an outstanding statement piece. Perfect for those who love to entertain, this versatile table flexibly seats eight to twelve people. Skilfully carved from reclaimed elm wood, the light wax finish beautifully enhances the detailed grain of the timber, highlighting the grandeur of its material.
- H78 x L200 x W100cm.
- Length when fully extended: 280cm.
- Seats eight to twelve.
- Made of reclaimed elm wood.
- Due to the nature of the reclaimed wood used, the finish may vary slightly.
- We would recommend waxing/oiling annually.
- Please note, oil is recommended rather than a stain.
- Some simple assembly is required. Legs and bracing bar will need to be attached. The assembly instructions can be found here.
- Bench no longer available.
This item is delivered using our Specialist Furniture Service; a two-man white glove team.
- Items are delivered straight to a room of your choice.
- Delivery usually takes place 5-10 working days after ordering, and will be organised in a mutually convenient time slot.
- All unwanted packaging is removed.
- £48.00 within Mainland UK
If you have ordered one of our sofas or beds, our specialist courier service will assemble the item upon arrival. For other furniture which requires assembly there is an additional £20.00 charge per item. Please contact our customer services team once you have placed your order to organise.
A quote is required for delivery outside of mainland UK; order as normal and our customer care team will be in touch. For more information, please click here.
For international orders please click here for information.
Delivery costs are applied per order, not per item.
About The Service
We group deliveries together to reduce cost and extra emissions, but if you would like to receive your standard delivery items before your furniture items we recommend placing two orders.
All of our furniture items are delivered by Ash Logistics within a mutually convenient time slot, to a room of your choice and all unwanted packaging will be removed.
Unfortunately, due to their size and weight we cannot deliver beds to locations outside of mainland UK.
For more information on delivery, collection and returns please click here.
If you aren't totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition within 14 days for a full refund, excluding original delivery charges.
If you'd like to return an unwanted item ordered online or over the phone please complete the returns form in your parcel and return items to:
- Graham & Green Returns, Unit 1 Bumpers Way, Bumpers Farm, Chippenham, SN14 6LH
You are responsible for covering the cost of returning items to us. We are happy to arrange a collection for unwanted items at a charge of £10.00 per box for a standard delivery order, £15.00 per box for an extra-large parcel and £48.00 for furniture and fragile items. To organise this, please contact our customer services team on 01225 418 200.
For more information on exchanges, returning items bought in store, returning faulty items, returning bespoke items, and returning Outlet store items please visit our Returns information page here.