Do/ Pause Book
In the latest addition to the popular "Do" series, Robert Poynton encourages us to take back control of our time with practical ideas and techniques for daily, weekly, monthly and annual pauses. Pausing is part of living and breathing. It allows us the space to notice new possibilities, question existing ways of acting or simply appreciate the life we are living. This book shows us how we can create more conscious pause in our lives.
- H18 x W12cm.
- Written by Robert Poynton.
- 144 pages.
- Paperback format.
- ISBN: 9781907974632.
- Illustrated with black and white photographs.
This item is a Standard Parcel:
- £5.95 within mainland UK
- £15.00 to UK Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland and Republic of ireland
- Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery
- Express 1-2 working day delivery available for Mainland UK.
- Parcelforce will email your delivery date and one hour time slot
Delivery costs are applied per order, not per item. For more information on our deliveries, collections and returns, please click here.
We want you to love every item you receive, but we understand that there are times when you may want to arrange a return. For more information and for the terms and conditions of our returns policy, please click here.
Please note, we’re unable to accept in-store returns of orders placed online.