Do/ Listen Book
Rediscover meaningful connections, break down preconceptions and generate moments of wonder with the power of listening. This guide teaches you how to perfect this skill and develop strategies to be a better listener and allow yourself to be heard.
- H17.8 x W12.2cm.
- Author: Bobette Buster.
- Features 11 papercut illustrations.
- Pages: 112.
- Paperback format.
- ISBN: 9781907974526.
This item is a Standard Parcel:
- £5.95 within mainland UK
- £15.00 to UK Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland and Republic of ireland
- Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery
- Express 1-2 day delivery available for Mainland UK.
- Parcelforce will email your delivery date and one hour time slot
Delivery costs are applied per order, not per item. For more information on our deliveries, collections and returns, please click here.
We want you to love every item you receive, but we understand that there are times when you may want to arrange a return. For more information and for the terms and conditions of our returns policy, please click here.
Please note, we're unable to accept in-store returns of orders placed online.