Cheyenne Vinyl Mats and Runner
Protect your floors and carpets in style with our Cheyenne vinyl mats and runner. Featuring a blue diamond herringbone design, this hard wearing mat can be easily cleaned making it perfect for kitchens, bathrooms and dens.
- Medium (BBE8871): L160 x W100cm.
- Large (BDM7507): L200 x W140cm.
- Runner (BOC6031): L200 x W80cm.
- Made of high quality durable industrial PVC.
- We recommend using a hairdryer to lie flat.
- Can withstand 85°F/30°C from radiant underfloor heating systems.
- Can be wiped down, rolled up and moved.
- Wash mat with soap and water on both sides and leave to dry.
- Do not use acid or chlorine to clean mats.
- For indoor use only (can be used on a shaded patio or balcony).
- Do not place heavy furniture on top of the mat.
- Do not fold the mat. Leave it flat or in a roll.
- Colours may fade in direct sunlight.
- Not recommended for use in wet environments (do not have an anti-slip surface).
- Size may vary slightly.
Christmas Returns Policy
Purchases made from Monday 19th Nov to Christmas Eve will have until Monday 7th Jan to return their goods for a refund.
If you aren't totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition within 14 days for a full refund, excluding original delivery charges.
If you'd like to return an unwanted item ordered online or over the phone please complete the returns form in your parcel and return items to:
- Graham & Green Returns, Unit 1 Bumpers Way, Bumpers Farm, Chippenham, SN14 6LH
You are responsible for covering the cost of returning items to us. We are happy to arrange a collection for unwanted items at a charge of £10.00 per box for a standard delivery order, £15.00 per box for an extra-large parcel and £48.00 for furniture and fragile items. To organise this, please contact our customer services team on 01225 418 200.
For more information on exchanges, returning items bought in store, returning faulty items, returning bespoke items, and returning Outlet store items please visit our Returns information page here.