Bluebell Wood Tin Candle
Wander through woodland blooming with bluebells. This candle is traditionally hand-poured in Cornwall with notes of fresh floral bluebells, sweet rose and delicate jasmine.
- H6.5 x Ø7cm.
- Burn time: Approx. 45 Hours.
- Enjoy the delicately fresh notes of bluebell, jasmine and sweet rose.
- Handmade in North Cornwall using traditional and sustainable processes.
- Made from a blend of renewable vegetable and mineral waxes in a tin wrapped in kraft packaging.
- Ingredients: 2-Methyl-3-(p-isopropylphenyl) propionaldehyde, Benzyl salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, alpha-Hexylcinnamaldehyde, p-t-Butyl-alpha-methylhydrocinnamic aldehyde.
- Keep the wick trimmed. For the first burn, allow it to burn for at least 2 hours and no more than 4 hours until the whole top is liquid with wax. This will help your candle burn more evenly the next time you light it.
This item is a Standard Parcel:
- £5.95 within mainland UK
- £15.00 to UK Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland and Republic of ireland
- Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery
- Express 1-2 working day delivery available for Mainland UK.
- Parcelforce will email your delivery date and one hour time slot
Delivery costs are applied per order, not per item. For more information on our deliveries, collections and returns, please click here.
We want you to love every item you receive, but we understand that there are times when you may want to arrange a return. For more information and for the terms and conditions of our returns policy, please click here.
Please note, we're unable to accept in-store returns of orders placed online.