Blue Butterfly in Cloche
Curate your own Victorian-inspired cabinet of curiosities with this marvellous blue morphos butterfly, native to rainforests in Mexico and South America, made of handpainted feathers and housed in a square glass cloche with a black stand.
- H22 x Ø19.5cm.
- Cloche made of glass and MDF.
- Butterfly made of hand painted goose feathers.
- Due to the handmade nature, colour and pattern may vary.
This item is a Standard Parcel:
- £5.95 within mainland UK
- £15.00 to UK Highlands & Islands, Northern Ireland and Republic of ireland
- Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery
- Express 1-2 working day delivery available for Mainland UK.
- Parcelforce will email your delivery date and one hour time slot
Delivery costs are applied per order, not per item. For more information on our deliveries, collections and returns, please click here.
We want you to love every item you receive, but we understand that there are times when you may want to arrange a return. For more information and for the terms and conditions of our returns policy, please click here.
Please note, we're unable to accept in-store returns of orders placed online.