Ariella Chevron Chest of Drawers
Handcrafted from mango wood with a whitewashed finish, our Ariella chest of drawers features a textured chevron design, mid-century handles and tapered, brass plated metal legs. With three generous drawers, this piece provides ample storage, great for clothes, shoes and accessories.
– Expected back 12 Jul 2021
- H93 x W90 x D45cm.
- Legs: H20cm.
- Made of mango wood and brass plated metal.
- Whitewash finish.
- Some simple assembly is required to attach the legs.
- Due to the handmade nature of this product, size and colour may vary.
- Please note, these drawers do not sit on runners. If some slight sticking does occur, we recommend rubbing a bar of soap along the edges to make the pull more smooth.
- To avoid watermarks and heat damage, do not place items such as ceramics, tableware or glassware directly onto the surface of any of our furniture without the protection of a heat resistant mat, coaster and/or trivet as this could mark the surface.
- Due to the nature of brass, the colour may change when exposed to air and natural oils and develop a natural patina over time.
- We recommend cleaning with a soft dry cloth to remove dust. If you decide on using a chemical-based cleaner please read instructions carefully. This will change the overall look of your piece and will lighten the item. Brass cleaner should be used with caution to restore sheen. Please note, even regular cleaning cannot prevent metal tarnishing, however this will give your item a lovely antiqued finish.
This item is delivered using our Specialist Furniture Service; a two-man white glove team.
- £48.00 within Mainland UK
- Delivery usually takes place within 3 weeks.
- Our delivery team will email you to organise a convenient delivery date.
- Our delivery team will carry your beautiful new things into your room of choice.
Delivery costs are applied per order, not per item. For more information on our deliveries, collections and returns, please click here.
Our deliveries are taking a little longer than usual at the moment. Please be assured that our small and safely distanced warehouse team is working hard to get orders out as quickly as possible. We'd like to thank you for bearing with us during this busy time and apologise for any inconvenience caused.
We want you to love every item you receive, but we understand that there are times when you may want to arrange a return. For more information and for the terms and conditions of our returns policy, please click here.
Please note, we’re unable to accept in-store returns of orders placed online.