Orderline 0208 987 3700 Mon to Fri 9-6/ Sat 10-6
If you have a question to ask or would simply like to give us some feedback,
you can fill in this two part form.
Please feel free to review a product you have purchased.Reviews are helpful for customers and gives you a chance to share your experience.
Step 1 of 2
Thank you for your message. We’ll be in touch shortly.
If you would love to explore the chance of working with us here at Graham and Green and cannot see an open vacancy which suits your profile, feel free to submit your C.V for future consideration.
Please forward your CVs with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to discuss this with us further and in confidence, please feel free to contact us on 0208 987 3700 and ask for the HR Manager.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES MAY NOT CONTACT GRAHAM & GREEN REGARDING THESE POSITIONS.
Job Title: Part time Sales Assistant
Reports to: Store Manager
Location: Notting Hill, W11 & Primrose Hill, NW1
Sector: Luxury Retail
Graham and Green is a family run business. Husband and wife duo Jamie and Louise Graham share a love of mid-century antiques, eclectic accessories, Provençal style & an inherent love of the exotic. The company have been supplying exceptional interiors and gifts for 40 years. Our unique and eclectic ranges are available in the stores and can also be purchased via the web and mail order.
An exciting opportunity has now arisen for an experienced, and results driven, part-time Sales Assistant to work in the Elgin Crescent, Notting Hill.
- Maintaining the Graham and Green image to the highest standards.
- Promoting and sell the company's extensive range of furniture and home furnishings.
- To ensure that Graham and Green Customers are extended the highest levels of customer service at all times.
- To deal promptly with Customer complaints, liaising with customer services in order to resolve queries and escalate complaints/queries to the right level and department.
- The Sales Assistant should be knowledgeable and familiar with all Graham & Green products they are selling so that they can effectively and accurately answer and assist any customer question or concern.
- Have an in-depth knowledge and experience of MS Navision processes – desirable.
- To have excellent product knowledge, knowledge of suppliers, fabrics, delivery lead times, pricing, and history behind product.
- Supporting the Manager and Assistant Manager in the day-to-day running of the Store.
- Ensure there is sales presence in the Store at all times (to be coordinated by the Store Manager). This will include weekend and early evening work as required.
- Ensuring all stock is correctly labelled and priced.
- A strong retail sales background - preferably with experience of high-end/luxury furniture sales.
- Computer savvy, experienced with till systems
- Exceptional communicator both written and verbal
- Proven successful sales experience
- Familiarity with local market desirable
- A good knowledge/appreciation of design, trends and styles (in particular within the interiors sector) desirable.
- Determination and drive for results
- Highly organised and able to work in a busy retail environment
- Diligent and conscientious
- Team player/committed to team as well as individual goals
- Eye for colour and design
- Creative Innovator – committed to constant improvement
This is a summary of the role and the Sales Assistant is expected to undertake additional ad-hoc duties as and when necessary to fulfil the needs of the business.
Please send a copy of your covering letter and CV to email@example.com
Strictly no agencies
Copyright © Graham and Green, All rights reserved. Made by Juno Media.
Super Stylish Interiors and Gifts
VAT No. 241711690Company No. 1262819 020 8987 3700