Orderline 0208 987 3700 Mon to Fri 9-6/ Sat 10-6
If you have a question to ask or would simply like to give us some feedback,
you can fill in this two part form.
Please feel free to review a product you have purchased.Reviews are helpful for customers and gives you a chance to share your experience.
Step 1 of 2
Thank you for your message. We’ll be in touch shortly.
If you would love to explore the chance of working with us here at Graham and Green and cannot see an open vacancy which suits your profile, feel free to submit your C.V for future consideration.
Please forward your CVs with a covering letter to email@example.com
If you wish to discuss this with us further and in confidence, please feel free to contact us on 0208 987 3700 and ask for the HR Manager.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES MAY NOT CONTACT GRAHAM & GREEN REGARDING THESE POSITIONS.
Location: Park Royal, London
Hours of employment: 9am-6pm Monday-Friday & 10am-6pm Saturday (once or twice a month)
Contract: 4-month temporary contract with possible extension
Graham & Green have been supplying exceptional interiors and gifts for over 37 years. Our unique and eclectic ranges can be experienced in our stores and via the web and mail order. We are always on the lookout for individuals who will embrace the Graham & Green culture. We are looking for someone to help us in the mail order team to help us with the following:
Purpose of the Role
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be joining a fast growing business that places emphasis on dedication, excellence and the highest level of skill which, by return, is recognised and rewarded. It will be your job to provide and maintain an excellent customer service experience whilst taking G&G customers through any amendments or queries that they may have relating to their orders and ensuring all new orders are processed in line with the Companies defined standards.
• Answer all incoming customer service calls on a priority basis; having the main responsibility of answering the customer service calls as much as possible.
• To ensure that all customer queries are resolved as quickly & efficiently as possible and to minimize the number of issues being escalated to Customer Service Team Leader / Manager.
• Aim towards processing all exchanges within 48 hours wherever possible.
• Assist the customer services manager in training new starters within the team.
• Process all the swatches / catalogue requests along with the rest of the customer services team.
• Be responsible for removals of addresses from the database through returned catalogues.
• Be up to date in responding to mail order emails.
• Continually seek customer service feedback and share with the Customer Services Manager to improve agent customer care standards.
• Any other ad-hoc tasks as requested by the management from time to time
The ideal candidate will be adaptable, self-motivated, and possess excellent customer service skills to ensure a high quality of service is maintained. Successful candidates will also have:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong Customer Service Focus
• Excellent Telephone Manner
• High attention to detail
• Ability to learn new processes quickly
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
• Expert user in call center technologies and MI tools – (knowledge and experience of MS Navision ideal but not essential)
• Excellent written and oral English language skills
• Approachable, empathetic and considerate
• Experience of working within Sales/Contact Centre environment is preferable though not essential.
• Previous experience working within the Retail Industry preferable
If interested please send CV application to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strictly no agencies
Job Title: Part time Sales Assistant
Reports to: Store Manager
Location: Notting Hill, W11 & Primrose Hill, NW1
Sector: Luxury Retail
Graham and Green is a family run business. Husband and wife duo Jamie and Louise Graham share a love of mid-century antiques, eclectic accessories, Provençal style & an inherent love of the exotic. The company have been supplying exceptional interiors and gifts for 40 years. Our unique and eclectic ranges are available in the stores and can also be purchased via the web and mail order.
An exciting opportunity has now arisen for an experienced, and results driven, part-time Sales Assistant to work in the Elgin Crescent, Notting Hill.
- Maintaining the Graham and Green image to the highest standards.
- Promoting and sell the company's extensive range of furniture and home furnishings.
- To ensure that Graham and Green Customers are extended the highest levels of customer service at all times.
- To deal promptly with Customer complaints, liaising with customer services in order to resolve queries and escalate complaints/queries to the right level and department.
- The Sales Assistant should be knowledgeable and familiar with all Graham & Green products they are selling so that they can effectively and accurately answer and assist any customer question or concern.
- Have an in-depth knowledge and experience of MS Navision processes – desirable.
- To have excellent product knowledge, knowledge of suppliers, fabrics, delivery lead times, pricing, and history behind product.
- Supporting the Manager and Assistant Manager in the day-to-day running of the Store.
- Ensure there is sales presence in the Store at all times (to be coordinated by the Store Manager). This will include weekend and early evening work as required.
- Ensuring all stock is correctly labelled and priced.
- A strong retail sales background - preferably with experience of high-end/luxury furniture sales.
- Computer savvy, experienced with till systems
- Exceptional communicator both written and verbal
- Proven successful sales experience
- Familiarity with local market desirable
- A good knowledge/appreciation of design, trends and styles (in particular within the interiors sector) desirable.
- Determination and drive for results
- Highly organised and able to work in a busy retail environment
- Diligent and conscientious
- Team player/committed to team as well as individual goals
- Eye for colour and design
- Creative Innovator – committed to constant improvement
This is a summary of the role and the Sales Assistant is expected to undertake additional ad-hoc duties as and when necessary to fulfil the needs of the business.
Strictly no agencies